PR & Influencer Exec
Major Players are working with an in-house brand on a 2 month contract within their Fashion/Jewellery PR team. You'll be joining the team of 5 as a PR & Influencer Executive and will be based in West London.
- General overview of PR for key stakeholders within Fashion/Jewellery
- Writing copy and press release
- Running and overseeing media campaigns and events
- Key stakeholder management for multiple brands
- Influencer campaign management - overseeing both product and influencer sources
- Support the External Communications manager to achieve the Influencer strategy KPIs
- Liaise with 3 PR agencies (Consumer, Beauty and Corporate), design agencies, printers, stylists, florists, venue event teams, Influencer Agencies etc.
- Assist with photo shoots/lookbooks
- Ability to multi-task - this is a very hands on and fast paced working environment
- Hit the ground running attitude - Ideally come from fashion background
- In-house experience is preferred, but not essential
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team and autonomously
If this sounds like you or you would like to hear more, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. They are ideally looking for someone to start by 18th of February.
Apply for PR & Influencer Exec
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly