Business Development Manager - Design & Brand Creation Comms Agency
This award-winning design and brand creation communications agency with global reach seek a Business Development Manager to join their busy team. Working across a broad range of disciplines and media for a diverse range of global companies from pharma & charity to legal & energy – they bring brands to life through design and their belief in its power to drive strategic and commercial advantage.
This is a diverse and exciting role for a tenacious, self-motivated Business Development Manager with an excellent eye for detail to get their teeth into! You will play a key role in assisting the team in implementing their new business strategy as well as supporting the Marketing function. Supporting their ambition to be an authoritative voice in their industry across their key disciplines (corporate comms, brand, packaging, environments and digital) and to help instill best practice approach to new business.
Key skills required:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a New Business role in a reputable agency and experience of writing RFI’s and RFP’s
- Good understanding of business development, marketing strategy, and comms planning
- A team player that will contribute to the success of the agency by sharing knowledge and supporting multiple stakeholders and internal team members
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexible, practical and pragmatic
- Excellent communication skills (writing skills a bonus)
- Excellent knowledge of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
Main duties of the role include:
- Ensuring all correspondence, materials, presentations, proposals seen by prospective and existing clients are to the highest quality
- Identifying opportunities with businesses from tracking news across industries
on M&A, product development, jobs moves etc
- Have an understanding of CRM and basic experience of managing data
- Keeping abreast of developments across the wider Group (both in the UK and Europe) in regards to thought leadership, sharing content, access to insights and tools and communicating these within the agency
- Working closely with discipline leads (i.e. branding or packaging) to support Initiatives and agency collaborations
- Working with PR and Marketing Manager to maximise opportunities for business growth created by PR, Marketing events and campaigns
- Manage website meetings and facilitate uploading of new content to website (ensuring timely approval of content)
This is a progressive and entrepreneurial agency with a culture that allows ambitious people to thrive in a fluid, open, professional and dynamic environment. Substantial investment in individual training and development is made as well as support to expand career aspirations. This is an immediate role - please contact Ann Sharman email@example.com or call m: 07885 822771 for a confidential discussion.