Senior Brand Strategist - Boutique FMCG Brand & Design Agency
This award-winning boutique brand strategy and innovation consultancy are experiencing significant growth and seek a Senior Brand Strategist to join their inspiring team. They combine smart thinking, creativity, leading-edge techniques and tools to innovate, define and bring brands to life for a portfolio of premium clients across Europe and the UK within FMCG, food, alcohol, soft drinks and services.
Well known for their brand positioning and innovation, largely within FMCG, they see their main USP being their visualisation very early on in the process along with their creativity and strategic input. Key for this role is experience of sophisticated planning input in brand, innovation, or strategic design agencies where the role focused on providing direction and rationale for the brand, guiding creative and research stages in pursuit of the conclusion. Brilliant organisational skills (you will be leading projects) plus alcohol experience is essential.
Main Responsibilities and key skills required:
- Able to 'own' projects and day to day planning and account management
- Nurture and grow client relationships and actively develop revenue with existing clients supporting client wins
- An accomplished skill in insight development and sensitivity to working with a broad variety of segmentation techniques
- Experience in facilitating workshops, running global positionings and global innovation projects
- Ability to thrive within an independent working environment and be a pro-active, a team player
This is an exciting time to join – the culture here is inspiring, bursting with creativity, fun and down-to-earth – plus they have just moved into fabulous new offices! Many of their clients are international – so there is plenty of opportunity for travel and career development. Please forward your details to email@example.com for this urgent role!