Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing
You will join us as Head of Marketing to be responsible for MAPP’s branding and marketing and implementation and management of external marketing and communications to raise the MAPP profile, position the business as a leader in its industry, help generate new business and develop it’s employer brand in the market.
Head of Marketing Responsibilities:
- Support with appropriate planning & comms of the MAPP employee engagement strategy (knowing, growing, involving, inspiring, rewarding our people).
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and departments to ensure all communication channels are aligned and that relevant information is shared effectively.
- Support with appropriate planning & comms of our training & development initiatives - particularly focusing on managers.
- Support with appropriate comms key change management work around both soft (cultural/values work) and hard (technical/IT) projects.
Head of Marketing Communications Requirements:
- Experience of working in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal skills, capable of communicating at various levels.
- Excellent communication, in person, on the phone and in email.
- Able to actively build and develop relationships internally and externally.
- Excellent IT skills particularly in Gmail, MS Word package and Excel.
- Attention to detail and ability to prepare accurate and timely reports.
About Mapp Limited:
MAPP looks after over £12bn of commercial property across our five UK offices. We work on behalf of fund managers, REITs, private equity groups and foreign investors helping to ensure their assets work harder, delivering higher returns and better performance. We are growing and over the last 12 months have added some of the best, most dynamic property managers around to our already first class team. MAPP employs 320 people across five offices across the UK in London, Manchester, Bristol, Birmingham and Glasgow. MAPP rebranded in the summer of 2019 with a fresh image and direction. We are now looking to recruit a capable, enthusiastic and ‘can do’ person, to lead the marketing team based at our HQ London office in W1. This is an important and exciting new role for the right person at a really interesting time for the business and our sector as a whole.
Location: London W1W 5QZ
Job type: Full Time, Permanent, 37 hours per week
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 per annum dependent on experience.
You may have experience of the following: Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations Manager, Senior Marketing Officer, Senior Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Executive, Senior Marketing Specialist, Head of Marketing, Marcomms, Marketing Communications Manager, Marketing Specialist, etc.