Head of Content and Digital Marketing
Looking for a bright, keen, commercial and digital savvy marketing professional to improve the buyer's digital journey.
Head of Content and Digital Marketing - Up to £65,000 + Package - London
My client is based in six continents and over 100 countries bringing international opportunity and enhancing the UK's reputation worldwide. It is an international organization based on educational and cultural relations, which has been around for over 75 years.
This lovely Head of Content and Digital Marketing role with a superb world-renowned organization needs a bright, keen, commercial and digital savvy marketing professional. Currently based in SW1, they are moving to Stratford.
The remit of the Head of Content and Digital Marketing is to make it easy for customers to discover and purchase my client paid-for products and services online and to make sure that the business delivers a digital user experience that exceeds expectations.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in multi-territory campaign management
- Experience optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience of using CRO tools such as Optimizely
- A solid knowledge of website analytics (Google Analytics, Adsence, Webtrends, etc.)
- Demonstrable experience of leading and managing SEO/SEM, search engine marketing, digital display campaigns, email channels and social media marketing
- The ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Knowledge of pan-regional experience in Europe, South Asia, East Asia, The Americas in digital and social media.
Head of Content and Digital Marketing - Up to £65,000 + Packaging - London
If this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.