Account Manager (Behaviour Change)
Account Manager, Central London – Up to £35k DOE plus benefits
We’re looking for an Account Manager who is ready for the next step in their career. This Account Manager role will see you play a vital role within a globally-recognised agency who produce some exceptional work. Here, you’ll be working on campaigns which genuinely improves lives across the world.
You’ll be working to help a well-renowned brand in new markets in the Middle East, so they’re looking for someone who is experienced in dealing with Middle Eastern markets. As Account Manager, you’ll be ensuring that campaigns across PR, VOD, digital and much more are delivered on team and meet the brief.
This Account Manager role is for someone who is looking to work on life-changing campaigns for regions in the Middle East. You’ll be someone who is well-invested in news and current affairs, and will be experienced in producing campaigns across different markets.
Here’s what this Account Manager would be responsible for:
- Ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and brief
- Working across a variety of channels including PR, VOD, digital and TV
- Liaising with various departments in the agency and external teams alike
- Delivering innovative campaigns with real results
Below is what they’re looking to see in this Account Manager:
- Experience handling campaigns focusing on Middle Eastern markets
- Desire to progress in your career
- Experience working on behavioural change campaigns
- Experience across a variety of platforms including PR, VOD, digital, social and more
Are you the Account Manager we are looking for? Please get in touch as soon as possible regarding this role.
Please quote SS534b when applying for this Account Manager role.
Please also visit air-recruitment.com/