Project Director - fully integrated global marcomms agency
Our client is a truly global 360 brand communications agency based in Central London but with offices worldwide.
They work with some of the biggest and best FMCG brands around, helping them to develop their brand propositions and execute multi-channel campaigns across all regions.
Due to continued growth our client is seeking a highly experienced integrated Project Director who has ideally worked on global accounts and is based in the UK, to take the primary lead on one major multi brand blue chip FMCG account.
This will see you working directly with the client as well multiple executional agencies across digital, experiential, brand, packaging and advertising agencies.
As a leading Project Director, it will be your overall responsibility to oversee all elements of the executional stage of the delivery process. Whether that be brand development, a digital marketing campaign or packaging design.
Although you won’t be involved in the day to day nitty gritty, as that will be left to the internal agency teams, it will though be your responsibility to ensure that all agencies are working on brief, hitting their deadlines and the project flow is being followed.
To be suitable for this position as Project Director we are looking for you to have the following skills and experience:
- Have over 10 years plus experience at a senior level working as a Project Director or senior level Client Services role
- Experience working on a regulated brand will put you at the front of the line
- Solid FMCG experience and comfortable working on one key global account
- Well versed in multi-channel comms as you will be involved in all aspects of integrated marketing
- Experience with working in a fast-paced environment and ability to think on your feet
- Must have fantastic communication skills as you will be engaging with multiple agencies as well as this being a client facing role
- Not looking for Ivory Tower leaders. Rather you must have the ability to unify everyone as well as roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. There is no room for precious
- You will already have big agency background and perhaps even worked within a network group that have executed global campaigns
This role will be primarily based out of the London office. However, as you will be engaging with multiple agencies, you will be expected to travel across the UK. Although most of your travel will be focused in and around the London and home counties area.
In return for your experience and skills as Project Director our client offers a very generous package ranging between £80-100k per annum plus benefits, based on your experience.
If you think you are the Project Director we are seeking and have the relevant experience and are currently based in the UK then get in touch with me, Tom Howe, as soon as possible for a confidential chat by clicking on the apply button below.