Account Manager - Independent Creative Advertising Agency
Account Manager, Creative Agency, Central London, £32k - £35k
What’s the Creative Agency like for the Account Manager?
A medium sized independent creative agency that thrives on creative challenge and relishes solving tough communication problems.
Creatively restless, with a portfolio of exciting brands, the agency has a reputation for driving change with brands that have rested on their laurels and need livening up in order to appeal to a new audience.
The agency has built its reputation on its ability to drill down to the brand essence, find the kernel of truth and tell its story in a way that captivates and enchants its audience.
The agency has kept its integrity by refusing to be a hostage to fortune and being willing to do battle with the client in order to safeguard a great idea.
This is a new breed of agency that is independent-minded and understands that brands need to leave a cultural footprint. It stands apart from its competitors who aim to please the client rather than serve the creative and standby as a great idea gets watered down.
This great agency is full of principled warriors who live and breathe the work and who will fight to keep the integrity of a great idea.
It is this lack of compromise that is the secret of their success and this agency is a great success story!
There is a strong “family feel” and a friendly culture. Entrepreneurs thrive here.
The Account Manager role
The role is to handle a fabulous drinks account that has just re-branded and is setting out to attract a new audience. The account is international but led from the UK and the agency is driving forward crafty strategic thinking and nifty creative. The brand is a category buster and the agency is doing some incredible work.
The Account Manager will be joining an entrepreneurial agency working closely with the Business Director on the account. The work is led by above the line, including TV and film but there is a good digital and social element as well.
There is plenty of headroom and autonomy with lots of opportunity to learn in a supportive environment. Below are the kind of questions the team are setting out to address:
- How do you push the creative bar ever higher for the restless consumer?
- How do you manage a challenging client who fears innovation?
- How do you stop your vision being clouded by stakeholder interference?
- How do you stand your ground and ward off creative attacks from the client?
If you enjoy this kind of creative challenge and possess a good agency background and relish the chance to be the Account Manager on this account, then I would like to hear from you.
Highlights of the Account Manager role:
- Joining a highly successful medium-size agency
- Being mentored for great career development
- Handling an exciting account
- Managing brand led campaigns that are highly creative
- Delivery from TV to social media
Desirable Experience/Skills for the Account Manager role:
- Above the line or integrated well-known agency background
- Track record of innovative thinking and making a difference
- A real entrepreneurial approach
- Strategic aptitude: spotting a good idea and running with it
- Ability to hold your own with the client
We can only accept job applications from candidates who meet the essential selection criteria above and have current Right to Work in the UK.
In addition to this great Integrated Account Manager role we also have other exciting opportunities for you to look at on our website: www.spectrum360.co.uk
To apply for this fantastic Account Manager role click the “Apply now” button below.