Paid Social Manager
Paid Social Manager
Location: Southwark, London
Major Partners are excited to be working with the digital content experts Mediablaze. Mediablaze are a digital marketing agency who utilise data to identify scalable growth opportunities throughout the path to purchase, creating connected customer experiences that help brands grow using three core service pillars: Content Marketing, Platform Design & Build and Performance marketing.
We have joined the team in a period of growth to help bolster the team's client services, commercial and technical capabilities and a key hire within this strategy will be a Paid Social Manager to join their amazing Performance Marketing team, working with a major automotive brand amongst others. This role is crucial - your work is what makes sure the agency's brilliant content is seen by the right people at the right times.
Working with the agency's Growth Marketing Director and client-facing teams you will be responsible for defining the most effective paid social campaign approach, scoping out the best audience targeting, ad format and optimisation strategy for a range of campaign goals including engagement driving, awareness building and direct response. We champion a test and learn experimentation approach at Mediablaze, therefore, you will be constantly striving to better results.
You will be responsible for working with a range of paid social platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Snapchat, and Pinterest, as well as analytics platforms such as Datorama and Google Analytics amongst others.
* An extensive understanding of Facebook / Twitter Ads Manager, Google Analytics & tag manager and implementing tracking plans.
* Building conversion-led campaigns that will increase brand awareness, generate leads and drive engagement across all major social channels.
* Monitoring, analysing and managing paid social activity continuously optimizing campaigns (including A/B testing of ad audiences)
* Build & implement tracking, data capture & measurement plans - implementing GA tracking, UTM frameworks, Facebook pixel, Facebook custom audiences
* Support client relationships, including participating in client calls to discuss strategy and performance. Reports and feedback on campaign performance to clients and account teams, recommending and implementing appropriate strategies for improvement
* Analytical Mind - figuring out the best way to achieve client objectives takes creativity, problem problem-solving evaluation of results. An analytical way of thinking means you can navigate the choices logically and systematically, testing different approaches and comparing the outcomes and adjusting accordingly.
* Creative flair - ability to work closely with our writers and designers to help them create sparkling, objective-driven creative content.
* Confident with Numbers & Spreadsheets - social media advertising is a data-driven pursuit. You must be happy with looking at a table of figures and be able to glean insights from what you see.
* Passion for Learning - social media is a fast-moving industry and social advertising even more so. Products change and adapt weekly and you must be happy with keeping up to date with new changes and learning about how they may impact our output.
Mediablaze is based at The Print Rooms, Southwark - providing a relaxed, flexible and entrepreneurial environment. The working hours of the agency are 9.30am to 5.30pm (designed to soften the blow of the London commute). On occasion, we dig deep collectively to meet a deadline or close an exciting new opportunity, but we don't make a habit of it - but with plenty of coffee, tea, snacks and beer available it's easy to go that extra mile with a passionate team of like-minded individuals.
Who are Mediablaze & Who do we work with
We are an award-winning digital agency with unrivaled editorial expertise, we create connected customer experiences that help brands grow. We were founded in London in 2010 by a group of editors, publishers and digital evangelists who saw that technology was reshaping the way people relate to brands. As part of iCrossing's digital marketing network, we offer integrated capabilities and global reach specialising in strategy, content, creative, tech, SEO, PPC, media and data.
Our clients include household names and globally recognisable brands including the likes of Volvo, Jaguar Land Rover, Timberland, Sofa.com, Speedo, Shiseido to name but a few.
How to apply
To apply for the role, please share your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com