Senior/Group Account Director - Top Global Network Agency, New Zealand
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Senior / Group Account Director to move to New Zealand, to work on a high-profile portfolio of accounts at a well known, highly-respected and creatively-awarded global network agency in one of their Australasian hub teams.
This Senior / Group Account Director role is to work on their key flagship automotive and government clients, helping to deliver effective, stand-out and award-winning ATL and integrated campaigns and communications.
It would suit a Senior / Group Account Director with a real passion to do great work, as well as an understanding of integrated, digital and data-driven marketing, with work ranging from UX to ATL and everything in between.
The Senior / Group Account Director role reports into a super-experienced Group Business Director, and collaborates with the wider group of agencies and external partners. A key part of this role will be in fostering this inter-agency collaboration and governance of the group.
The key roles and responsibilities for this Senior / Group Account Director will comprise:
- Becoming an expert on the clients’ business, knowing the players, products, objectives and challenges inside-and-out.
- Being a master of building and fostering strong relationships, and earning the trust of clients and agency peers alike.
- Championing great work and not be afraid to push the clients and team to take risks and get out of their comfort zone.
- Being both creative and strategic, in the way you approach work, solve problems, and challenge the status quo.
- Having a good grasp on the financial aspects of your accounts, understanding the detail of the contracts in place and actively working to develop the client’s business and maximise revenue.
- Being actively involved in the training, development and recruitment of your team members, and providing them with leadership and direction in the agency.
This job offers a real adventure and great career opportunity to work in an amazing part of the world at a highly awarded and regarded network agency. If you are a talented and ambitious Senior / Group Account Director, with some good solid Integrated and ATL experience under your belt, and up for an exciting new challenge, please apply today.