Haymarket Business Media’s Content Labs team is recruiting a content editor – the role involves delivering quality commercial content across a wide range of sectors. This includes – but is not limited to – carrying out industry research, commissioning writers, copywriting, editing and securing expert speakers for events.
- You produce content for commercial content-driven projects that include small events (roundtables and panel sessions); commercial editorial both online and in print; video production (working with a small crew); others…
- You carry out research so content is in line with what the audience wants
- You help pin-down high-level speakers for events
- You work with project managers and editors to meet both client and audience expectations
- You work comfortably with internal departments (project managers, sales, marketing, editorial and more)
- You’re happy to commission writers, video producers and other freelancers
- You’re creative and love finding – and building – the story
- You write strong copy that captures audience attention and provide value
- You strike for quality excellence, whatever the format. You want to source the best podcast speaker, nail that print headline or commission an industry-leading research report
- You work to deadlines – but never compromise on content quality
- You love helping others out and asking for support when you need it
- Up for learning – we don’t expect you to know everything on your first day
Content Labs is trying to build a culture where everyone feels comfortable, supported and able to perform at their best. We’re ever-evolving our drive towards an inclusive work-life balance.