Acquisition Marketing Manager
Do you have excellent acquisition marketing experience from a B2B background? If so, read on!
Acquisition Marketing Manager - Up to £350 per day - 3 month contract - London
My client is a fast growing fintech with a vibrant culture and start up feel based in central London. They are looking for a talented acquisition marketing professional to drive up market share and customer acquisition.
As Acquisition Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for delivering exciting recruitment campaigns to drive conversion. Your main duties will include:
- devising and delivering effective integrated campaigns across a range of channels (paid social, events, search, partnerships etc.)
- continuously test and iterate lead capture methods
- measuring performance and conversion, CPA and ROI
- planning and delivering marketing strategies to drive growth
To be considered for this great Acquisition Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a similar B2B acquisition marketing role
- experience of building acquisition strategies across the full marketing mix
- demonstrable experience of a high conversion success rate from lead to customer
- good budget management experience
If this Acquisition Marketing Manager role sounds like an ideal next contract for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Acquisition Marketing Manager - Up to £350 per day - 3 month contract - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.