Integrated Project Manager
Leading Creative Agency are looking for a Client facing Integrated Project Manager to come in and work on a Beauty brand.
The Project Manager has day-to-day responsibility for the smooth and effective running of their projects from client briefing to delivery of all final assets; they will be the glue between the disciplines pulling together the right resources with the focus on great delivery
To do this they will have proven skills in effective project set-up, scoping, budget & resource
control & reporting – being commercially aware at all times.
A great Project Manager can focus on the detail, be on top of all aspects of their projects, whilst being aware of the bigger picture and building a good relationship with their team, the
They will have experience delivering a range of campaign assets, from TV/ video, print, to
digital/ social/ mobile, working with relevant producers.
• Experience in digital production is a must.
• Experience in client services / account management is a bonus.
• Experience in Smartsheet, 10k Feet or Scope is a bonus.
Main areas of focus:
• Have experience/understanding of working on a global, integrated account, within a
• The PM will work collaboratively with their team (account management, creatives,
finance and all relevant depts.) and be the hub on their projects.
• Manage schedules and deliver on multiple work streams across all campaign channels
to agreed scope, timings and budget.
• At the start of a project, analyze areas that could potentially throw the delivery off---
track, and where possible mitigate against them.
• Work closely with Business Lead in order to fully scope all planned activity.
• Be client point of contact for all project management and scoping related
• Be commercially aware: At all times the PM should be aware of the financial status of
their projects and forecast (and flag) any resource over-spend - with scopes & project
resource updated and shared accordingly.
• Attend weekly status meetings and lead their brand/category status & financial
• Be responsible for creating and maintaining project timing plans - with input from
specialist departments (TV, Art Production.) - when needed.
Apply for Integrated Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly