Acquisition Marketing Manager
Growing Fintech need an Acquisition Marketing Manager to deliver exciting campaigns and showcase their renowned product.
Acquisition Marketing Manager - Up to £60,000 - London
My client is a fast growing fintech with a vibrant culture and start up feel based in central London. They are looking for a talented marketing professional to bring new customers on board and to keep existing customers coming back.
This role will be dedicated to growth, showcasing both products and services, and your role as the Acquisition Marketing Manager day to day will be:
- Planning and delivery of a diverse range of channels
- Driving ambitious growth of professional subscriptions
- Create recruitment and on-boarding experience for customers
- Prospect data, validation, management and conversion
- Devise and deliver integrated campaigns across a range of channels
o succeed in this role you'll need:
- 5+ years in a B2B acquisition role
Experience building strategies across a wide range of channels
- Proven experience in lead capture and conversions
- Success tracking and analysing performance
- Able to collaborate with stakeholders
- A background in finance, Fintech or Professional services is ideal...
If this sounds like you then apply today!
Acquisition Marketing Manager - Up to £60,000 - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.