Senior Strategist - B2B Agency - N W London
Are you a talented, inspiring and driven Senior Strategist looking for your next gig? Would you like to join an award winning B2B agency who specialist in technology? Read on to find out more …..
A global agency with over 125 team members across 7 agencies in 3 continents, who have been ranked in the top 20 B2B global and fastest growing agencies in the last year are looking for a Senior Strategist, who will be predominantly based in their North West London office. Our client is creating a team of modern minded strategist to help some of the world's largest technology companies to solve integrated marketing challenges across media, communications, brand, audience, digital and content.
Working with the Head of Strategy you will nurture and build strong relationships with key client stakeholders. You will be involved with working with client and creative teams. As a senior member of staff within the agency you will support multiple client accounts and some new business opportunities, acting as a digital innovator, communication expert, and user experience evangelist at every opportunity, therefore it is essential that you are a people person.
Working with the Head of Strategy the role will include:
- driving the strategic direction for existing clients and opening up new opportunities for organic growth.
- drive pitch success with new clients with clever and original thinking.
- work with the Creative Director to ensure that the creative output is guided and inspired by insights and understanding.
- play an influential role in the development of inspiring creative briefs.
- own and lead strategy for some of the agency's accounts.
- identify and promote the use of technology tools and platforms that can be used to further enhance our strategic offer.
- contribute to agency's thought leadership content programme.
- support colleagues, helping them think more strategically, in order to instil a culture of strategic thinking across all agency departments.
- work with the Head of Strategy to continue to evolve the agency's strategy department.
Is this role for you?
Our client is looking for someone with the following essential skills, experience and attributes:
- Experience in developing B2B and / or Tech digital strategies
- Strong digital experience and expertise
- Appreciation of the latest digital, social, experience trends and their application to B2B & technology marketing
- previous agency, planning, and/or marketing experience
- B2B / Tech marketing exposure
- Client management experience
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work with changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Strong organisational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Flexible, adaptable and able to think on the spot
- Naturally confident, outgoing person with strong written and oral presentation skills, strong ability to work well with a variety of different people
- A curious and inquisitive mind
- Resilience, tenacity and the ability to retain a positive outlook
Salary up to £55k
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
If you are reading the above and nodding your head then please don't hang around, send us your CV via the link and if your experience and skills are what are client is looking for then Ali will get in touch with more details about the role and our client.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter