K2 Developer (SharePoint Online)
Excellent opportunity for a K2 SharePoint Developer to join an IT Risk team at a leading FS company.
This role will be sat within the Applications team who are responsible for maintaining key business applications, including SharePoint 365, Dynamics CRM, K2, Varonis Security Tools and SharePoint 365.
Leading financial services company based in Canary Wharf. They offer supportive working environment with appreciation for work life balance and continued career development.
Great role as this company is looking for K2 to become their central business solution. The K2 developer involved in all phases of the design and maintenance of business applications using K2 cloud and Microsoft SharePoint Online Technologies.
The team also analyse emerging business requirements and advise on appropriate technology solutions.
- Design, develop and maintain all aspects of innovative K2 applications using agile principles.
- Implement K2/SharePoint based workflows and solutions for business process automation
- Document business requirements
- Develop reports, building and maintain reporting dashboards
I'm looking for an experienced SharePoint developer who has a minimum of 1-year experience in developing K2 applications.
- Experience of K2 Appit (soon to be upgraded to K2 cloud) in the creation of smart objects, forms, views and workflows
- Excellent knowledge of the K2 toolset including K2 Designer and K2 management
- Packaging and deployment of K2 solutions through different technical environments
- Development of SharePoint solutions and apps in SharePoint Online
- Design and build applications that interface with other line of business systems
- Good understanding of Office 365
- Working knowledge of JIRA or other agile development solutions
This role will allow you to build on your K2 SharePoint skills in a highly dynamic collaborative, supportive environment. To apply press the 'Apply Now' button.