Senior Creative Producer
Fancy a lifestyle change and move out of London? Fantastic opportunity to move client side on the island of Guernsey.. (Salary plus benefits - bonus, relocation package and capped tax benefits)
We are looking for talented creative producer with a few years’ experience across integrated production, client services and creative development. They need to have an unstoppable hunger for creative excellence. Whilst may be more passionate in some areas of making than others, they have a channel neutral approach to delivering what is needed and possess an unquenchable desire to be the best.
Demonstrating a natural empathy enables the post-holder to manoeuvre through some sticky situations with a calm and considerate approach. With the ability to negotiate, persuade and know when it is right to swing from one to the other.
Working closely within the creative team, this role supports development of ideas from creative brief through to asset creation. They will be creatively centric, driving delivery excellence across the internal agency and acting as an advocate of the brand they are associated with; ensuring the highest standards of creativity and craft are always upheld.
Creativity is a passion, the successful post-holder will be making the best work and working with others in the best way possible, believing their own motivation is driven by effective collaboration.
The priorities of the role are to:
• Demonstratively bursting with passion and pride for delivering the best possible creative solutions, whilst diplomatically balancing practical constraints.
• Responsible for some production budgets; always working to support the Integrated Project Lead/Head of Department. Always fully reconciling all projects with the finance department in a timely fashion.
• Role model the relationship of a client facing, specialist producer by ensuring a consistent and proactive link between all our partners and friends within the internal creative agency.
• Takes ownership of the project, responsible for managing the creative development and production, often producing some parts of the output.
• Working alongside your Integrated Project Lead or Head of Department; introducing third party partners to enable us to fulfil our creative goals where required.
• Responsible for overseeing campaign ideas and scope feasibility as they move into production.
• Collaborate with the Integrated Project Lead and our agency partners (creative resource, other department leads) to support the scoping of projects and structure appropriate resource and casting in a timely fashion.
• Ensures everyone delivers on time and on budget.
• Strives to increase efficiency, through smarter ways of working across the client portfolio wherever possible.
• Ensures best practice is carried out across all productions.
• Develops strong relationships with our internal partners (studio etc.) and third party production suppliers (e.g. Photographers, Digital production agencies, Music companies, versioning agencies etc.).
• Responsible for reporting progress, risk and issues to the Head of Creative Production,