Senior Acquisition Consultant
Senior Acquisition Consultant, Central London – Up to 50k DOE plus benenfits
Are you a Senior Acquisition Consultant looking for a new challenge? We want to hear from you. This Senior Acquisition Consultant role is with a leading digital consultancy who work with huge clients. They are looking for a Senior Acquisition Consultant with a strong understanding of CRM and data. Here, you’ll be working both in the consultancy and closely with the client to develop CRM campaigns which achieve objectives.
This agency need a Senior Acquisition Consultant to join their Digital Consulting team. With a focus in acquisition, the role will be split between retained client work and project work supporting a portfolio of key clients across multiple sectors.
The responsibilities for this Senior Acquisition Consultant will include:
• Reviewing digital marketing activity to build multi-channel/channel specific marketing strategies
• Budget planning and forecasting
• Interim management of in-house client roles
• Advising and establishing effective ways of working across client teams/agencies
Some of the key requirements of this Senior Acquisition Consultant role include:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience, either ‘hands on’ management or very close oversight of 2 or more digital channels: PPC, Display, Paid Social, SEO, Affiliates, Aggregators, Content, Organic Social, Email, Push or CRO
• Understand the strategic roles specific digital channels can play in a customer journey; and how best to develop subsequent cross-channel strategies that deliver business objectives
Analytics, Budgeting & Forecasting
• Proficient with numbers and Excel with the ability to develop forecasts and budget plans
• Skilled at analysing and extracting insights from performance data, often using multiple sources of data to build the most meaningful insight to develop marketing strategies
• Strong presentation and communicational skills; being able to create a narrative, proposing an idea and the reasoning behind it while delivering with presence and confidence.
• Able to liaise with and most importantly influence, key client stakeholders (e.g. senior managers, C-suite, channel experts and agency representatives) advising on best strategy.
We’re looking for a Senior Acquisition Consultant who has personal attributes whch can be described like this:
• You are confident and approachable individual who finds a way to connect with those you work with, whether that’s colleagues, clients or partners
• You are a self-starter, able to “get things done” without the need for hand holding
• Highly motivated, with the will and drive to succeed; be goal driven
• You understand the bigger picture and think strategically
• You are passionate about solving problems with fit-for-purpose solutions
• A professional attitude, with entrepreneurial, innovative and creative flair
• Naturally inquisitive
If you think you’re the Senior Acquisition Consultant we are looking for the please do get in touch as soon as possible.
Please quote SS539 when applying for this Senior CRM Consultant role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.