Senior Partnership Executive - Charity/Media
Great opportunity for a Partnership Executive to join a leading charity within the creative sector.
This is an exciting hybrid role between event management, programme management and stakeholder management.
Fab organisation who work at the heart of the advertising/marketing sector. Their objective is to support, develop and manage the wellbeing of professionals in their exciting but demanding sector, offering expert help, advice and career guidance, career coaching, networking, grants and masterclasses. A key part of this is their varied events/fundraising programme. Excellent working culture.
The Senior Partnership Executive will work closely with the Senior Partnership Manager to deliver against key fundraising and engagement strategy targets. You will support the team in the growth of donations through donor and relationship management alongside excellent delivery coordination.
You will also manage a range of programmes and events with industry groups to maximise engagement, awareness and fundraising opportunities.
- Manage programmes to maximise industry relationships at all levels to drive engagement, recruitment and fundraising.
- To manage delegates and logistics for fundraising events.
- Think strategically and work closely with team to drive sales and fundraising around key events.
- Build and manage relationships with donors and supporters including presentations to organisations.
- Admin/logistics of events, budget, delegate management and record management.
I'm looking for a Partnership Executive who has excellent project management skills. You would have gained experience in either events, delegate management or fundraising programmes. Key will be your relationship skills - you'll be confident to communicate and present to a variety of external stakeholders. Great hybrid role as you'll get an opportunity to work on a range of activity. This is a very friendly, highly collaborative company who pride themselves on the work they do.
If you're naturally interested by the creative, adverting world - please send your CV now and press the 'Apply Now' button they're keen to start interviewing asap.