Events Recruitment Consultant
We are a small, established recruitment agency - we have an Events Recruitment team who are experienced and passionate about what they do, and - due to continued success - we need to bring in someone who wants to be part of that team.
We don't work to targets, we work to get our clients the best people for their events roles, and to support our candidates in finding their next role … pure and simple. To do that we are passionate, knowledgeable, consultative - and interested in others.
We are good at what we do - understanding our clients and what they need to bring into their business - and a natural interest in speaking to our candidates, understanding their experience and aspirations - and making great matches. We work with many and varied organisations - agencies, associations and professional bodies, corporates, venues, charities - all wanting to find great people for their event teams. We have a brilliant track record of repeat clients - and always a steady stream of new ones. We are looking to bring a new member into our events team who wants to be part of our - and our candidates and clients - success.
No two days will ever be the same! With full training your remit will be to support the team - source/review CVs; interview and advise candidates; take client briefs; create and write exciting ad copy; write candidate profiles; arrange interviews; manage offers, contracts and referrals; update all data on the crm system as you go along and assisting with general administration. Forging excellent client and candidate relationships is key!
You could be someone with events experience who is keen to get into recruitment, or you have some recruitment experience, and looking to move into an interesting area like events!
- Highly client service orientated used to a customer/client focused role
- Strong account management skills
- Great communicator - written and spoken - with good general copy writing ability
- Ability to quickly assimilate CVs and job briefs
- Strong admin skills, great attention to detail
- Highly organised, fast worker
- Team player - not mind going the 'extra mile' to get it right for clients and candidates
- Flexible and adaptable attitude
- Plenty of initiative and pro-activeness,
- Good at multitasking and prioritising
- Bags of common sense
- Friendly, outgoing personality
If this sounds like you or perhaps an enticing opportunity to learn a little more, then please click the 'Apply' button now! We would love to hear from you.