Account Manager / Senior Account Manager - B2B
My client is a successful B2B agency and they are looking for an experienced account manager or a senior account manager to work across a number od technology clients. The are based just off the M40 in South Buckinghamshire.
The Account Manager / Senior Account Manager reports to the Account Director. In addition to Account Manager responsibilities, the Senior Account Manager is also responsible for supporting the Account Director in developing clients and managing the team. You will take complete ownership of planning, quoting and implementing specific client activities.
To achieve this, you will be a marketing communications expert, able to advise your clients on the most effective activities to help achieve their business goals. You will be focused on delivering excellent customer service to our clients and build strong relationships at all levels. You will have great people skills and be a confident team player. You may be asked to take on the direct management of an Account Executive, helping them to successfully deliver their projects and with their personal development.
- Ensure account activity levels are maintained and support the Account Director to drive growth
- Efficient and profitable end-to-end management of campaigns and projects
- Excellence in all aspects of client relationships and customer service
- Ability to spot opportunities to sell and know how to converse with clients about the services we provide
- Have excellent organisation and attention to detail – contributing to successful internal processes and quality output
- Become the ‘knowledge holder’ for all aspects of your campaigns - understand the subject matter and stay in regular communication with all campaign contributors to ensure objectives are being met and desired output is achieved
- Actively take steps to ensure our internal teams and clients are managed accordingly to get the best end result in the most efficient manner
- Alongside the Account Director, regularly review client and project profitability reports – understand learnings, make suggestions and implement changes to improve profitability whist maintaining quality
- Support the Account Director with the management of the team to monitor and highlight any areas for improvement across projects
- Implement best practice with the creation of comprehensive briefing documents, timelines and status reports – ensuring client approval is provided at each critical milestone
- Understand when activity requested is out of scope and provide the senior team member with your recommendation on approach
- Help shape and develop client briefs
- Understand the subject matter of your client campaigns, and be able to talk confidently about the content
- Take an active interest and keen knowledge of industry and marketing trends, using both to lead and on our clients’ future marketing plans
- Working with the rest of the account team, you will help to identify business development opportunities for the agency with your clients and will support the leadership team with the overall business objectives
- Take a keen interest in the results of your clients’ campaigns and provide campaign results analysis where appropriate