SEO Manager - Fast Growing Digital Media Company
As an SEO Manager, you will live and breathe the strategies and execution that surround organic acquisitions. You will like the idea of joining a start up media business and will enjoy working cloely with outgoing and intelligent people.
Key skills & Responsibilities required:
- High level WordPress skills
- Ability to manage external development agencies and keep them on their toes
- You will create engaging content, manage writers and keep dashboards updated
- Management of a copywriter
- Creating accurate monthly / weekly reports with detailed analysis and recommendations
- Keep closely aligned with the latest industry trends
- Google Analytics
- SEO Tools such as SEMrush & Majestic SEO
People who like the idea of learning lots very quickly in a faster paced start-up environments would do very well here. If you have a strong blend of the listed experience below, I urge you to apply and find out more!
- Methodical approach to optimisation via SEO best practices
- Familiarity with keywords research tools
- Strong knowledge of link building
- Good written English and communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Knowledge or experience in digital channels
- Interest or experience in the online gaming/gambling industry (NOT ESSENTIAL)
- Google Analytics Certification
What will you get in return?
- The opportunity to acquire lots of skills and grow your role over time beyond its initial scope
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Brand new Laptop.
- Great work location in Highbury & Islington with kitchen & free drinks
- Fun, young, vibrant culture!