Sales Executive (SaaS)
Our client is an ambitious, high-growth software company that has developed cloud-based SaaS solutions to enhance the productivity and efficiency of marketing departments and marketing agencies.
They are expanding their sales team and are looking for a UK-based outbound sales executive to join the business. The new Sales Executive will play a critical role in developing and growing our clients business in the UK market.
• Supported by in-house training and support, you will become an expert in our clients overall value proposition, products and tools.
• Conduct systematic market research to generate high quality leads and identify key players.
• Create a database of prospects and target customers with complete contact information.
• Manage your own pipeline of prospects from lead generation to paying customer
• Maintain accurate and complete customer records, and activity and pipeline reports within Pipedrive and other CRM tools.
• Engage directly with decision makers in marketing agencies and medium sized businesses throughout the UK.
• Conduct web product demonstrations encompassing both technical and non-technical aspects of the product offer.
• Provide superior customer service in assisting potential customers during their evaluation process, create quotes, close sales and set up new customer accounts.
• Achieve and report on key KPIs agreed with the CEO.
• Identify new business opportunities including channel and other partnerships.
Skills and Experience
• 3+ years’ experience in a SaaS sales capacity, ideally in the creative industries sector.
• Proven track record of success in B2B sales.
• Passion for selling and enthusiastic self-starter with a “can do” attitude.
• Excellent research, planning and organisation skills.
• Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals by phone and in person while maintaining established sales quotas.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively.
• Technology savvy and proficient in the use of a range of communication, presentation and other business tools.
• Strong work ethic.
This is an exciting opportunity within a dynamic and growing business with an excellent base salary and uncapped commission.
For a more detailed spec, please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.