Internal Communications Executive
Major Players are working with a well known publishing brand on a 1-3 month contract for an Internal Communications Executive. You'll be joining the PR/Communications team on an interim basis, as they endeavour to fill the role permanently. This role does also have the potential to become a temp to perm.
- Building and managing strong and positive relationships with the senior leadership team and internal stakeholders, editorial and commercial teams and central departments.
- Executing and implementing the internal communications strategy using multiple platforms.
- Ensuring corporate messaging and news is communicated effectively throughout the business
- Working closely with the PR & Communications team to manage the company Intranet, LinkedIn and Twitter feed.
- Opportunities to assist with both corporate and consumer media campaigns with the external PR & Communications team
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Social media and digital platform experience
- Highly organised and strong ability to multi-task
- Creative and strategic
- Results driven
If this role sounds like you, or you would like to hear more then please send your CV to Teegan.email@example.com