Creative Artworker - award winning creative agency
An independent and award-winning marketing services agency that is well known tfor creating captivating integrated campaigns for some of the biggest brands within the B2B space.
They turn creative ideas into effective and innovative marketing solutions through in-depth research, strategy development and creative planning. Which to be honest you should expect from an agency like this.
What does stand out is their collective and supportive approach for one another. It’s definitely a team effort and when the heat is on, they do stand together. As let’s face it, if you’ve got experience working within an agency, then you know full well nothing runs smoothly all the time!
Personality wise, this agency is definitely a fun place to work and the founders definitely step up when it comes to benefits. I’m not saying it’s a group hug kind of agency, but rather they clearly care for one another.
We are looking for a Creative Artworker to join this vibrant and dynamic integrated agency where no two days are the same.
As a Creative Artworker you will be responsible for creating artwork for a variety of communications material and you will have a strong visual and typography skills. You will need to make sure that all the artwork is delivered within brand guidelines and free of errors. You will have a previous experience in print and digital.
The Creative Artworker will be involve in various of projects covering typography, retouching, layouts and illustrations.
Experience and skills
- Excellent skills using Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in artwork for print and digital
- Ensure that all artwork is delivered according to brand and corporate identity guidelines
- Prepare layouts, format text to stylesheets, prepare files for digital and print
- Produce work that is grammatically accurate and free from errors, and ensure all appropriate internal and external approvals are obtained at each stage of the project – especially relating to proof-reading
- Creating, preparing, proofing and checking print/digitally ready artwork
- Able to multi- task and to work on different projects simultaneously when required
- Strong attention to detail
- You must be a good team player; willing to collaborate and share ideas
In return for your experience as a Creative Artworker, this agency offers a very competitive salary ranging between £35-40k. If you are thinking about a change and would like to join a very vibrant creative agency where you will get to work on a broad range of client brands then get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below.