Project Executive - Translation - upto £28k
Exciting opportunity for a Project Executive to join a global production agency based in London.
As a Project Executive you will be supporting Senior PMs in the day to day running of projects across print, digital and video. The projects will be focussed around short and long copy translation, creative translation and Transcreation across 53+ markets.
You will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Senior Project Managers in the Day-to-day running of projects
- Managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Working on projects briefs that can be of a complex nature with specific instructions per asset/languages
- Managing project timelines, budgets and resources
- Briefing projects and working with studio productions teams and QC teams
- Briefing and working with 3rd party language suppliers inclduing specialist agencies and also in market linguists
- Ensuring all output meets client and brief requirements, has been through QC and is approved before release to the client
Ideally you will have experience of working in a similar support role within a translation agency , and have the ability to speak more than 1 language (ideally German, Russian or languages spoken in the APAC regions)
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has a passion for languages and is looking for an opportunity to pursue a career within project management
If you are a highly organised, meticulous individual with a keen eye for detail then this could be a great role for you.
Please not that due to exceptionally high levels of response, we are only able to get back to those applicants who have been successful.
Here at Neko London, we have consultants specialising in all areas from Creative & Design, Account Management, and Creative Services through to Studio & Production and more.