Senior Client Facing Project Manager/ Producer
Client facing Senior Project Manager / Creative Producer - Central London - £40,000 - £45,000 p/a
We are working with an award-winning creative agency who produce varied stand-alone and Integrated campaigns for clients across film, entertainment and TV. They predominantly produce a large amount of digital content, short online video, as well as TVC, Radio and a range of Printed above and below the line work too.
They are looking for an experienced client facing producer with a very hybrid skillset including fantastic Account Management / Client relationship building, as well as being a well organised Project Manager with a passion for creative production. You will need to have demonstrable account management skills and have delivered varied creative campaigns for high profile clients, taking charge of the entire process from brief to delivery, preferably in a multi-disciplinary agency environment across digital content, TV / Video / Radio and Printed Design origination.
The role will Involve building strong relationships with clients to help enable the agency to grow accounts and secure ongoing work, while also managing workflow across each department. You'll work closely with all departments, Including Creative / Motion / Editing / Studio etc. following processes to ensure resources are used to their fullest and the best possible creative work can be produced on time and within budget.
The role will suit a talented, hard-working and creatively minded Individual who Is keen to learn new skills and has a real passion for the film / entertainment sector. You will also need to be very comfortable managing conceptual creative as well as production heavy roll out projects.
The Senior Account Manager / Creative Producer will work closely with clients to discuss ongoing and upcoming projects. You'll be Involved from a strategy stage attending client meetings and be comfortable writing Internal creative briefs as well as setting up and overseeing project plans through to delivery.
You'll need to have experience of the following:
- strong experience of working on short and engaging Digital / Social content
- Manage changing requirements to ensure deadlines are met and clients are happy and in the loop throughout
- Managing project budgets, communicating and gaining approvals on increased budgets
- Work with the senior management team to identify and secure project opportunities
- Project planning and timelines, setting key milestones to track progress
- Quote and budget on projects
- Managing creative teams’ time on projects, booking work in advance and monitoring progress
- Resource management in collaboration with the Creative Services Director
- Develop strong relationships with internal creative teams to make most effective use of their time
- Being on top of project admin and ensuring relevant documents are complete, current and stored appropriately
- Reviewing deliverables – ensuring all work is on brief
- Gaining necessary clearances and approvals
- Add value throughout the planning and creative development processes, working closely with the Creative Director and Creatives
- Negotiate with suppliers to get best rates and reduce project costs
- Offer direction and support to junior members of the team, identifying bottle-necks within the team and pitching in where needed
The agency is looking for someone who Is used to managing client relationships and projects simultaneously in an agency environment. You should be commercially minded and also have extensive experience of a variety of projects, particularly with short and engaging Digital Content. It Is Important that you are able to take briefs across varied media and comfortable owning projects and proactively driving them through an agency. Any experience of managing, mentoring or helping more junior team members would be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great agency and team, in an important and varied role where you can make a huge difference and add value creatively, as well as taking on responsibility and continuing to learn and develop. If you have relevant experience, please APPLY NOW for more Info.