Events Marketing Manager
Events Marketing Manager - The Company My client's mission is to become the world's leading law firm for the resolution of sports-related disputes. The firm has, in fact, successfully acted in many of the world's highest profile sports disputes for high profile athletes.
Events Marketing Manager - The Role
You would be reporting to the Managing Partner and Practice Manager, and would be responsible for the implementation of all event marketing initiatives, working closely with the Marketing Manager.
- Put together a strategic plan for all corporate events
- Conducting research to understand which events they should be present at
- Developing a series of events that they can host to develop business and share our expertise
- Forge relationships with suppliers to ensure they have the best prices
- Deliver a suite of really innovative events to raise the firm's profile
- Ensure all events are marketed effectively
- Manage all social media and event calendar
- Ensure necessary analytics are undertaken to measure the success of the event and to follow up where possible
Events Marketing Manager - Required skills/interests
- A first class degree (marketing or creative discipline preferred but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisation skills, with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Good time management skills, with natural ability to prioritise and manage workload.
- Excellent communication skills, with the confidence to liaise with a variety of stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Carla De Sa To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Carla De Sa|- Carla.firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.