New Business Manager - Full Service Events Agency - SE England
Do you have 5+ years proven track record in the events Industry, and 10+ years experience in a business development role? Then our client would like you to read on ……
DNA Recruit are working with a production specialist, based in SE England, who produce events all around the globe turning their client's creative ideas into flawless event production experiences. Whether it is activations, conferences, exhibitions, roadshows, live events, press events, and who have recently evolved into a full-service offering agency to produce the best in class events. Now expanding their offering they are looking for a New Business specialist to help accelerate their growth.
As New Business Manager your role will be target-driven, using emotional intelligence and high-quality targeted research to create new contacts for the agency. The New Business Manager will work closely with the Head of Client Services to refine the New Business Plan, inform the proposed strategy and translate it into tactics and action. Key responsibilities include:
- Uncover profitable new business leads and/or pitch opportunities
- Secure credentials and briefing meetings either alone or with members of the leadership team.
- Build awareness of the agency value proposition within target sectors and profiles
- Build a solid pipeline of new leads and opportunities
- Record all interactions and company insight in the agency in-house CRM system
- Maintain and build solid relationships with new leads and potential prospects ensuring that all client's needs are heard, understood and addressed in a timely manner
- Utilise or evolve existing marketing assets including creds and case studies to help with contact, lead and opportunity generation
- Support in the creation of proposals and related documentation
- Ensure quality processes and tools are incorporated into all daily activities, provide pipeline activity and status reports on a weekly basis
Is it you?
As New Business Manager you come with a minimum of 10 years experience in a business development role and at least 4 years experience and a proven track record within the events industry, as well as an understanding of strategy, creative and production delivery. You must be an excellent communicator and proactive team player, with an ability to provide clients guidance around the full range of services offered by the agency. You must be highly organised with flawless attention to detail, as well as have a strong commercial acumen and take complete responsibility for building a solid pipeline against agreed targets. You are confident, no arrogant, and are hungry for success and ambition, with a drive for success and unbound enthusiasm for lead generation. Located close to the M40.
Salary: £40K - £50K OTE £70K
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
So if you are a self-motivated thinker and doer, and you have read the above and feel this is the right role for you then we would love to hear from you. Simply send Ali your CV via the "link" provided to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.