Creative Director - Experiential Agency - West London
Are you a Creative Director full of big, brilliant, creative, crazy and random ideas? Do you have a background and significant experiencing in advertising and consumer PR agencies? Then we would like to you to read on …….
DNA Recruit are working with a brand experience agency who are fiercely passionate about making real experiences enhance/change the way people feel about a brand, and not just by telling the story but helping to create them. Amongst the biggest experiential agencies in the UK, who are part of a bigger network in the world but still retain a smaller family feel at their core, our client work with some of the world's leading brands - and we can provide you with more information about that if and when you apply for the role.
As Creative Director, with a background in advertising and consumer PR agencies where you have delivered experiential work (not just come from a core experiential background), you will be the go-to person within the agency for generating and developing experiential ideas. The Creative Director will work closely with the experience design team as well as maintaining an equally strong working relationship and process with production and activation teams.
Key responsibilities include:
- Taking ownership of the presentation format of our ideas - anything from write-ups, to mood boards, visuals, 3D renders, animations, mood films and beyond
- Collaborating closely with the strategy team to ensure that, where relevant, ideas live pre and post the event, work across multiple channels (particularly driving word-of-mouth, media/press coverage and/or social sharing)
- Building a diverse network of freelance creative talent - looking outside the agency circuit, such as arts, entertainment and the wider world!
- Maintaining an equally strong working relationship and process with production and activation teams, when faced with the creative challenge of bringing a big idea to life within logistical or financial limitations!
- Inspire creative thinking and action throughout the agency, by sharing work (within and beyond marketing), encouraging open brainstorms/inspiration sessions and any other weird and wonderful methods you have in mind! The agency is a wealth of insightful experiential knowledge and ideas, which can really kick on to another level with the right creative leadership
Is it you?
The Creative Director must be:
- A proactive and hands-on creative leader
- A proven track record of leading/conceiving experiential ideas that generated media coverage, content creation, social sharing and/or other proven and measurable business results (references, as well as a portfolio, will be requested)
- A sharp, creative and impactful writer
- A natural networker
- A multitasker - the ability to work concurrently on jobs and pitches will be key - A quick and flexible thinker - smaller budgets and tighter timings will come around at times!
A black book of creative talent would be a bonus, along with skills and/or experience in content production, particularly video and especially for social/online media; the ability to brief internal or external production to create shareable content; multidisciplinary experience and/or working knowledge (while PR and social media are essential, other nice-to-haves would include, for example, digital (websites, apps), retail and CRM); a range of industry experience (automotive and FMCG most of all, but also more broadly within sport, entertainment, apparel, technology, healthcare and more)
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
This agency based in West London provide an incredibly fun place to work, with lots of socials, and a constant buzz over two floors, and much more. We would love to hear from you if you like what you read, so simply send Ali your CV via the "link" provided to be considered. Ali can then get in touch with you should your skills and experience be what our client is looking for.