Our client, a very highly regarded creative agency, is looking for a talented Senior Creative Designer to join their multi award winning creative department.
You will be working as part of a small design department, often overlapping with creative teams, to develop ideas and concepts across multiple disciplines. The role involves working alongside the Design Director and Creative Director to create original campaigns and strategies with creativity at their heart. Original ideas are a must but also the ability to shape presentations and lead junior members is a requirement, demonstrating a good understanding of briefs.
You will be an effective communicator, possessing the confidence to assert ideas and thought processes to colleagues and clients and enjoy the collaborative mindset so important in a smaller agency environment.
You will demonstrate a consistent progression in your career and be confident and able to flourish in a small, ambitious studio environment. Your portfolio will display leading industry work covering a variation of design disciplines.
Ideally you will have:
- A proven design background with a portfolio to match
- Strong experience gained in a creative agency environment
- Worked across variety of business sectors, solving design issues
- An innate curiosity for design and industry trends
- The ability to collaborate and be an all round team player