Senior Motion Graphics Designer
Leading creative agency is looking for an experienced Senior Motion Graphics Designer with strong knowledge of After Effects and Cinema 4D.
The roles key responsibilities are to create bespoke high-end animations and videos for a variety of entertainment, sports and retail clients. Working closely with the Creative Director, Art Director and Head of Motion Graphics the successful candidate will be expected to take a creative lead on projects from concepting to final delivery.
The variety of work on offer requires a positive ‘can do’ attitude. The confidence to problem solve and try new things / understand new trends is also key.
- Cinema 4D (octane, X-Particles)
- After Effects •
- Premiere Pro (knowledge of editing)
- Confident jumping onto multiple projects and managing your time to hit deadlines.
- Confident in creatively thinking and concepting new ideas from creative briefs.
- Take responsibility for - and ownership of - assigned projects to maintain the highest levels of consistency and creativity
- Balance the demands of creative excellence with commercial considerations to complete projects on-time, on-budget and on-brief