Client Services Director / Business Director (Gaming)
Client Services Director / Business Director - Clerkenwell, EC1 - £Competitive (DOE) + Bonus
A Client Services Director / Business Director is needed to join an Award Winning and expanding Creative Agency who deliver global campaigns for the video games industry. This is a truly unique opportunity to move into a senior management position with long term potential and career growth.
With clients that include Pokémon, Bandai Namco, Red Bull, Square Enix, Ubisoft and Electronic Arts (to name just a few), this innovative agency have been producing amazing creative work for the world's best games publishers, brands and developers since 1995. With projects that span trailers, TV ads, animation, social media & influencer campaigns they have an unrivalled reputation for their creative output. Working out of their central London studio, the Client Services Director / Business Director will play an integral role in managing a team and developing the agency and its relationships with clients.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Client Services Director / Business Director will be responsible for the agency's Sales, Marketing and Account Handling in Europe and North America where the agency is opening operations. This is a unique opportunity, with huge potential, to join an agency that is looking for a dynamic director to become an instrumental figure in the development of the company.
To qualify... You should be a Client Services Director, Senior Account Director, Commercial Sales Director, Business Director, Sales Director or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Expertise at handling clients at a senior level with exemplary client service skills and the ability to maintain and extend relationships;
- A passion for the sector - enthusiasm towards the creative, advertising production, games/entertainment industries is a must;
- Extensive experience of delivering great advertising and communications;
- Excellent communications skills and a proven talent for people management and development;
- The ability to combine a “hands-on” pragmatic approach with the ability to make reports and commercial recommendation at the highest level;
- A track record of identifying and developing new business as well as cross and up-selling.
This role is ideal for Client Services Director, Account Director or Sales Director who is looking for a long-term business opportunity as well as career growth. In return expect to work with a talented team of creative professionals, be well remunerated for your efforts and receive benefits in line with this senior level position.