Junior Graphic Designer
Our client is a global technology brand leading the way in portable data storage & cloud encryption devices. They have a position within their marketing and design team for a
Junior Designer to work across print and digital projects. This role will report directly to the Head of Marketing and work alongside their Senior Designer.
- Create social media posts, (Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter)
- Creating digital banners, images, etc… for their website
- Designing newsletters (monthly updates, product/company announcements, exhibition follow ups, etc…)
- Design the landing pages for the website
- Design exhibition stand graphics, price lists, etc…
- Create and design marketing collateral (datasheets, manuals, flyers, etc…)
- Support the marketing team with assets for channel partners, (web banners, landing pages, social media, flyers, mailshots, etc…)
- Design/update company and product presentations
- Work closely with the marketing manager and graphic designer to support the redesign of their brand (packaging, flyers, images, website, etc…)
- Work closely with the marketing manager and Graphic Designer to create assets for new products (packaging, logos, images, website, etc…)
- Assist the Graphic Designer with designing the UI for any software's and applications
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Knowledge with editing video would be a plus
- Minimum 1yr experience would be preferred
Please send CV and portfolio stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.