Senior Strategist - Integrated Agency - London
Are you an expert in CRM & CXM strategies? Do you enjoy developing customer decision journeys, contact strategies and CRM programmes?
If so, then this may be the role for you!
A well-known network agency is on the hunt for their next shining star in customer experience strategy. Working with Senior team members, you’ll deliver strategic thinking, inspire great creative to produce award-winning and effective communications and programs.
You’ll be a digital, data and Customer Engagement specialist, adept at turning complex data into key insights, passionate about solving business problems, you’ll be confident developing relationships with clients and able to inspire those around you. An exciting account to work on, you'll be instrumental in driving experience strategy for a major high-street retailer.
Some of the day to day
- Unpick complex client briefs
- Defining research requirements
- supporting the delivery of insight work by partnering with data and insight teams
- Working to deliver recommendations and robust strategies
- Using agency tools and data to pull key insights
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Write creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Contribute to new business pitches
- Evaluate, optimise and monitor campaigns
- Proactively identify creative opportunities
What you’ll need
- At least 4 years’ experience in a BTL agency working on CRM, CXM programmes
- Solid grasp of the digital landscape
- Able to write inspirational creative briefs
- Experience in research methodologies and data analytics
- Able to articulate your ideas in a concise manner
- A natural ability to uncover killer insight to influence the best creative idea
- Ability to identify opportunities
- Up to date with the latest tools, techniques and channels in consumer behaviour
This is an excellent opportunity to propel your planning career to the next level with an award-winning agency
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.