Brand Manager 12 month FTC
12 month initial FTC with potential to go perm.
This role reports into a Marketing Manager, managing the existing portfolio of brands which have a good presence across UK retailers including Grocers, high street and P&C.
The key objective of this role is to contribute to market share, and competitively positioning the brands. You will develop brand strategies and implement ideas and projects.
- Provide insights to help define brand targets, sales mix, net sales, gross margin, volumes and sales value budget
- Strategic plans; volumes, P&L activity plan
- Manage advertising, promos, research costs
- Competitor landscape
- Evaluate right product mix
- NPD strategy
Comms and Media
- Manage creative agencies
- Develop advertising strategy and utilise A&P budgets effectively
- Get involved in the development of promo strategy
- Make sure outputs of brand plans are effective
- Packaging projects
- Conventional and digital media mix planning and follow up.
Specific knowledge and experience required:
· FMCG experience at high performing ABM or BM level.
· Must be able to interpret commercial data (ie, Nielsen, Kantar, IPSOS, etc)
· Had P&L accountability
· Strong project manager
· Able to influence senior stakeholders