Data Analyst | British Media Brand
This is a fantastic opportunity for a strong commercial Data Analyst to join one of the largest national and regional news publishers in the UK!
They are renowned for their huge business portfolio including iconic newspaper brands, magazines and job boards, and are looking for a Data Analyst to join their successful Marketing team. Every single day, their national & regional newsbrands reach millions of people around the country both online and in print. They also have a specialist job board and recruitment arm of the business (where this role sits), where the marketing team concentrate on how to improve conversion rate and increase the number of people looking and applying for jobs for clients. This includes a lot of behavioural analysis, e.g. looking at the best times to post new jobs and the positioning of jobs on the site, all to maximise client return.
- They are looking for a Data Analyst to join the Data Team of 2 people that sit within the larger Marketing team of 40
- This role is with their recruitment arm which includes many successful job seeker brands
- The team are responsible for marketing, product, data, content & design across these job boards
- Responsibilities will include a lot of client liaising as well as search engine optimisation and creating KPI reports
- This is a great opportunity to develop your skills, with a wide range of reporting & analytical responsibilities, whilst driving their development & retention strategies
- Your focus would be on enhancements that impact revenue and audience growth, so this role definitely has the opportunity to really make an impact!
- 2 years minimum experience
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Previous experience in data mining and data analysis
- Degree in Maths/Science-based subject
You will be part of a supportive team who believe in creating a fresh-thinking approach, with scope to grow & develop your skills. They pride themselves in their openness & equality. They also have a very flexible working culture- working hours being 8.30am-5:30pm and having your 10th day off (basically every other Friday!), along with a company gym and a laid back but commercial & driven approach.
If this sounds exciting to you- apply now!