Client Relationship Manager
2 days left
Our client is a specialist communications agency. They are a corporate narrative, storytellers; they help ambitious organisations to communicate with confidence.
They are looking to hire a client relationship manager to support their team across multiple disciplines coaching/training/advisory/communications.
You will have
- 4-5 years’ experience of client interaction with elements of account development gained (ideally) in a fast-paced environment, dealing with data – perhaps in coaching, crisis comms, media or PR agencies (ideally business/corporate)
- Work with colleagues to update upcoming events calendar for clients and monitor/action as necessary
- Reconnect with client contacts in new roles/companies to reintroduce the agency
- Share knowledge throughout the business to increase understanding of both the coaching offer and specific client requirements
- Identify opportunities to cross-sell the agencies wider offer
- Support international offices as needed
- To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
- experience of light touch business development in a creative agency.
- An understanding of business and commercially savvy
- Experience of IPO and M&A (beneficial)
- Able to forge effective working relationships with clients across a range of seniority levels
- Excellent organisation skills with demonstrable experience of successfully managing and developing relationships
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent IT skills - Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook
- Interest in finance, corporate and current affairs
- Flexible, can-do approach
Contact us for more information.
Apply for Client Relationship Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly