Head of Customer Experience
6 days left
Are you a Head of Customer Experience looking for an exciting challenge? Currently recruiting for this new position working for a global client with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong. Our client is a business intelligence company which has grown to become a leading information provider within its core markets. Recently Private Equity backed, they provide high-value, specialist business information and events to the asset management industry, delivered through their corporate membership offering across a range of products. They have more than 2,500 institutional clients, including 94 of the world’s top 100 asset managers, and many investment banks and investors, who use their products to help them allocate assets, raise funds, network, and run their businesses more effectively.
This is an exciting new role for the business responsible for ensuring that throughout the sales, pre-renewals and renewals process, customers are experiencing the very best; that the message is being communicated clearly and succinctly, that sales campaigns and collateral are compelling and effective, and that a deep understanding and articulation of the customer value proposition is continuously played back across & up front in the customer lifecycle in order to deepen affinity with the brands and expand the membership base.
Typical areas to cover will include, but are not limited to:
- Designing slick and consistent sales pitches and materials that tell a story, land the message and drive memberships, tailored for each step in the customer decision cycle.
- Developing an effective communications approach and collateral for any new feature or product launches across the brands.
- Developing and owning a dynamic sales enablement tool/repository where sales teams and managers can rapidly access up-to-date information to deliver on sales plans, including items such as standard pitch materials, competitor matrices, RoI calculators, case studies, and any other assets that drive effective sales execution.
- As part of the above, working closely with sales team leads to build and own an up-to-date market and industry awareness library that educates sales teams with best-in-class industry and market knowledge.
- Feeding in compelling content to increase the effectiveness of the lead generation process.
- Developing a clean UX to maximise landing page conversion rates and working with product / content teams to ensure consistency with the product experience.
- Working closely with sales operations to measure, evaluate and act upon sales effectiveness results at each step of the sales cycle, whilst also feeding through any product feedback.
- Position each brand’s messaging and look & feel to resonate with customers.
- Where necessary, build each brand in such a way as to generate a baseline level of affiliation, knowledge and understanding — helping the efficiency of the lead generation process.
- Feed engaging customer success stories back into the top of the funnel to fuel the lead generation and sales processes, working closely with the customer success function.
- Facilitate the community (on top of the usual events) to develop a network of advocates who can help drive increases in memberships & renewals / expansions of memberships.
- Where relevant, work with the product, content and other relevant teams to make sure our members get maximum value for money and to ensure re-subscribing, providing members with a quality experience from their first brand interactions as non-members through to paying membership.
Ideal candidates for this role will have an entrepreneurial spirit to get things done and seize opportunities in a fast paced environment, along with a great deal of communications skill, sales empathy and thought leadership. You’ll also enjoy building relationships, as this is a bridging role between sales, marketing, product, content and other internal functions, as well as supporting the whole sales function.
- Experience in a Sales Enablement or a background in sales, preferably in a tech B2B environment. You have a deep understanding of go to market needs, and value propositions.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment as a creative and strategic thinker.
- Can handle a high volume of content and multiple projects with aggressive timelines.
- Collect feedback from sales teams to constantly improve support programs.
- Help the sales team to achieve/exceed their targets, supporting our efforts to focus our resources on the right deals, and are systematic in our go to market approach.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to inspire and motivate others.
- Excellent project management skills – ability to multi-task, excellent time management, organization and prioritization skills with ability to manage and meet tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Powerpoint or equivalent, Excel, and Outlook (required), along with other collateral development packages/tools such as (desired).
- Knowledge of CRMs and other enabling core tools, and the ability to learn other software programs.
- UX and landing page development experience (preferred)
- Experience of the asset management industry (desired but not essential)
- A results-orientated, enthusiastic approach.
- Ability to positively receive feedback and incorporate into future projects.
For a complete spec. please register your interest. We regret only successful applicants will be contacted.
Apply for Head of Customer Experience
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly