Head of Campaign Planning - Story Telling, Integrated Agency
They’re home to some of the world’s leading brands and deliver award-winning campaigns designed to turn heads across the industry and stand out in a crowded market place. They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment and a flat structure that encourages employee growth in line with the agency’s ambitious expansion plans.
If you are looking to be inspired and believe in something different then we have that role….The following may appear long winded but its well worth a read!
Our client is a disruptive marketing agency that was founded by two industry leaders who have a reputation for doing things differently and have a proven track record throughout their careers that back this up.
This is not an egotistical agency, they don’t believe in the ivory tower syndrome so big egos need not apply. As a disruptive marketing agency they invest heavily into creativity and strategy and their approach and ideas are designed to shake the markets they operate in, which they do very well.
They are looking for a brilliant Head of Campaign Planning with a proven record in ABM strategy and planning.
A senior strategist with strong comms planning skills, a thinker and thought leader as well as brilliant in client and business development situations with great understanding of all platforms, media, data, digital.
Part of the growing planning function, this role will be responsible for heading up Campaign Planning and crafting ABM strategies that use data to target customers with compelling and insight-led stories.
The Head of Campaign Planning will develop communication strategies, customer journeys and content plans. They’ll produce original audience insights, help develop creative briefs and collaborate with the Creative, Social and Client Services teams to play a critical role in guiding clients on their Account Based Marketing journey.
To be considered you will be a proven marketing strategist who understands why we, as individuals, make the choices we make and how those choices can be influenced through disruptive marketing communications. You’ll be an innovative and data-driven B2B marketer and a digital marketing leader.
You will bring a strong understanding of how media can influence thinking and
how it permeates people’s lives, as well as a natural ability to bring your thinking to life and inform the creation of brilliant ideas. You’ll have an impressive record of innovative strategic wins, a world-class consulting background and a passion for sharing talent and insight with others.
Fundamentally you will be
- Experienced in working in a strategic planning capacity with at least 5 years’ B2B campaign planning under your belt and well versed in ABM strategy
- Have experience of setting up and leading a Planning / Strategy function within a B2B marketing environment
- Seriously experienced in digital marketing, with hands-on analytics, data intelligence, marketing automation and content management systems
- A thorough researcher with an eye for detail and knack for insight
- A brilliant wordsmith and a confident and articulate speaker
- Passionate and caring about your craft, with impeccable presentation and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven at making challenging decisions leading to great results, even under pressure
- Comfortable working with people at all levels, at large enterprise companies
- Experienced with Account Based Marketing and familiar with B2B tech strategies and other ABM solutions, and able to advise others in how to expand and optimise their ABM strategies.
In return for your craft, our client is offering a competitive salary of £90-110k per annum.
If this sounds like you, get in touch with me by applying below.Looking for a Head of Campaign Planning for one of the most exciting agencies, where story telling breaks all barriers.