Campaigns Manager – Surrey | Blackbushe, Up to £55K dependent on experience plus big benefits
This online tech business is brand new! They’re only nine months old, but already a household name because of their branding and fresh approach to marketing. They now want a Campaigns Manager to work with their trendy creative agency in London working across integrated campaigns - TV, Social, Digital, Sales activation and influencer marketing.
This is a very unique opportunity for a Campaigns Manager to join a start-up in the early stages of growth and to join a brand that you’ll be proud to have played a key part in building.
This Campaigns Manager role is based in leafy Surrey whilst their product and tech teams are based in the heart of Manchester.
Are you the kind of Campaigns Manager who wants to work in an energetic team, with open-mindedness and passion? We're looking for people who are agile, full of ideas and want to challenge the norm.
Here’s what this Campaigns Manager be working on:
- Reporting to the Marketing Director, this is a unique and exciting opportunity for you to take ownership of marketing campaigns and approach; ensuring they create and deliver effective marketing campaigns to enhance brand awareness, increase customer’s engagement driving revenue and growth. This will include:
• Developing and proactively shaping marketing campaign strategies and being responsible for budgetary control of any such campaigns.
• Developing and managing end-to-end marketing campaigns and programmes from initial creative planning, message development, project management and implementation through to performance reporting.
• Working closely with the Marketing Director and the Digital Media Marketing Manager to identify the optimum channel mix, (paid, owned and earned) ensuring campaign success and delivery against ROI targets.
• Partnering and managing external marketing specialist agencies to ensure that campaigns are created and delivered effectively on time and on budget.
• Developing KPIs for all marketing campaigns and programmes; continuously tracking and evaluating performance and recommending ways to enhance performance and results.
• Providing the Marketing Director with regular reports on campaign results; outlining performance and applicable relevant metrics.
• Providing strategic input and feedback to the leadership team on relevant trends and insights on campaigns performance and effectiveness; ensuring optimisation of marketing spend and performance.
• Supporting and participating in any ad-hoc Marketing projects as and when required.
• Regular travel to Central London to meet with external marketing specialist agencies and to their office in Manchester to meet with Product and Tech teams.
Here’s what this Campaigns Manager will need to know/have:
• Proven track record of working in a similar integrated campaigns role across TV, Social, Digital, Sales activation and influencer marketing
• Demonstrable experience of planning, executing and measuring marketing and/or creative campaigns from start to results and managing multi-channel campaigns.
• Ability to think “outside the box” to deliver innovative campaigns or programmes that increase brand awareness and drive revenue and leads.
• Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritise accordingly.
• Strong budget management skills with the ability to find and implement efficiencies.
• A sound understanding of latest marketing campaigns trends and methodologies, and best practices.
• An understanding of working in a rapid growing start-up and/or the automotive industry is an added bonus.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to communicate and present ideas/strategies to different audiences and a passion for finding solutions to enhance performance.
• Excellent stakeholder management skills. A good influencer with an ability to build and maintain strong relationships at all levels.
• Well-organised with excellent attention to detail and a strong track record of creating compelling and effective communications.
If you’re this Campaigns Manager, please get in touch. Please quote AP873b when applying for this role.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com