Performance Marketing Manager
Are you a strong B2B Performance Marketing Manager looking for a part-time freelance role? If so, read on!
Performance Marketing Manager - Up to £250 per day, PAYE - 3 month contract - London
Growing, global and dynamic, this is a fantastic fintech start-up. The company provides a SaaS platform for businesses to effectively manage company spending. With an already impressive and established client base, they are scaling in the UK and need the right marketing professionals in place to make that happen.
As Performance Marketing Manager, you will support the Demand Generation Marketing Manager by optimising performance marketing channels. Your main duties will include:
- optimising and executing paid Linkedin campaigns
- managing retargeting campaigns
- maintaining programmatic campaigns
- driving the strategy and execution of SEM
- driving success in these channels in the context of the full marketing strategy
To be considered for this great Performance Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience within a fast-paced, high growth B2B performance marketing role is essential
- proven experience across paid social (particularly Linkedin), retargeting, programmatic and SEM
- solid experience of using Google Analytics
- available to start immediately
If this Performance Marketing Manager role sounds ideal for you, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Performance Marketing Manager - Up to £250 per day, PAYE - 3 month contract - LondonIf this role isn't what you're looking for don't worry. At Stopgap we cover all permanent and freelance marketing positions, with specialist industry sector teams. You can check out all of our roles on our website and sign up for job alerts so you're the first to know about a new opportunity . Marketing Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.