Senior Account manager
This creative integrated marketing agency delivers award-winning campaigns for large, global technology companies. For an independent agency their clients are amongst the largest.
The agency is put together by a dynamic team of consultants, designers, developers and project managers who come from a range of backgrounds, but all share a passion for developing and executing exemplary integrated campaigns that delight our clients and drive real results. We actively encourage a healthy work-life balance and offer a great working environment.
They are looking for a senior lead consultant - someone who’s creative, proactive, adaptable, thinks on their feet and doesn’t shy from a challenge. There is a lot of content writing and creation so its important you have a love for this.
The role would include working across 3-4 of their B2B technology clients. While this client-facing role will vary from one day to the next, there will be an emphasis on copywriting. With help from colleagues and more senior members of staff, the candidate will be expected to carry out a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
- Working as part of an account team to develop and deliver a wide range of digital and integrated marketing assets
- Writing content for use across various platforms and formats (e.g. long-form marketing content, web copy, social content, success stories, messaging and materials, video testimonials, animations)
- Supporting on the development and execution of content marketing and sales enablement strategies (usually run using tools such as Marketo and/or Eloqua)
- Participating in the development of creative ideas and proposals for existing and new clients to support new business activities
- Managing day-to-day contact with multiple clients to keep projects on track and provide transparency on deliverables
Salary range from £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience. Please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org