Junior Account Manager / Account Manager (Automotive) – Outstanding London Agency
Junior Account Manager / Account Manager (Automotive) – Outstanding London Agency – To £30k
Central London destination agency seeks CRM-savvy Account Manager to work on two high-profile automotive accounts.
Junior Account Managers and Senior Account Executives looking to step up to AM are especially welcome to apply.
Leaders in customer engagement marketing, this agency is regularly named as one of Campaign’s best places to work. Its London arm is the largest in a worldwide network of 67 agencies but has the friendly feel and attitude of a much smaller shop.
The agency has been working with this premium car brand since 2018, leading both strategically and creatively in the development and delivery of its CRM. It drives ambitious and data-driven customer experiences across CRM, social and digital channels.
The Account Manager role
The agency is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting Account Manager to work in an ambitious, close knit and sociable team.
You will be working on fast-paced, diverse accounts, giving you a great opportunity to grow and learn quickly, so you should be a team player with a can-do attitude. You should also be comfortable working autonomously and using your initiative.
- Agency experience, and an understanding of CRM and email marketing
- The ability to partner brilliantly with Project Management to successfully deliver work
- Strategic thinking
- Experience in helping to deliver work that is creatively and commercially successful
- An interest in cars would be great too!
- Motivated and energetic
- Able hit the ground running
- Great attention to detail
- Passion for creative work and a great understanding of the creative development process
- Great at building relationships internally and externally
- Committed and dedicated
Salary and benefits
To £30k plus great benefits including 25 days’ holiday.
This is a great opportunity to join one of London’s most awarded agencies. Existing Account Managers and Junior Account Managers / Senior Account Executives looking to step up to AM level, please get in touch.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.