Senior Digital Manager - Global Digital Media Consultancy
Senior Consultant / Team Leader - Global Digital Media & Technology Consultancy - £60,000+
This company is a new breed of media consultancy that partners with global brands and agencies seeking transformative marketing results in a time of massive disruption and opportunity. Recognised as a global leader in advanced marketing and advertising technologies, they provide consulting and services in the areas of media operations and training, data strategy, analytics and Paid Media. Despite being relatively young, they have grown to a global team of over 500 people and were recently acquired by an investment group, who focus on acquiring companies that are equipped for the future of digital media. It is the perfect time to join this business as their UK operations are set to expand very quickly. They were born in San Francisco and now have several global offices in all regions, so the opportunity for international travel is there for those that would want it.
What they offer:
- Competitive salary + year-end bonus tied to Company performance
- Funded Pension plan
- Generous annual leave scheme
- Mobile phone plan
- Gym membership of your choice
- Lunch and transportation cost benefits
- Company Uber account
Senior Consultant / Team Lead
They are currently looking for a Team Lead to develop and mentor a team of up to 6 Managers while overseeing the full-service management of search, shopping, display and video advertising campaigns. Successful candidates for this opportunity will demonstrate strategic thought, leadership and client management skills that go beyond platform knowledge.
- Day-to-day management of a team of up to 6 ambitious and highly-trained account managers working across a variety of platforms, including but not limited to Google Ads (search, shopping, display and video), Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, Amazon Ads, Display & Video 360 and Search Ads 360.
- Proactively identifying and exploring new opportunities across the Biddable Media landscape e.g. audience targeting, new platforms, new competitor insight tools, new search engine features.
- Mentoring team members and developing a culture of excellence, innovation and ownership. Providing positive feedback where it's due and constructively highlighting areas for improvement.
- Overseeing campaign performance and intervening where necessary to ensure optimum results are achieved.
- Assisting with sales pitches for full-service Google Ads, social, Amazon, DV360 and/or SA360 clients - preparing presentations, forecasts, audits, attending new business meetings and calls.
- Managing the team's monthly capacity and delegating workload to ensure members are working to their full potential whilst not being overloaded.
- Forecasting team revenue over the short-medium term; conducting regular sales meetings with the Managing Director to highlight any upcoming client wins and/or loss in revenue.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and performance in order to uphold excellent rate of client retention; conducting regular account management phone calls and meetings to understand and plan for clients' changing business needs.
- Guide career development; conduct regular one-to-one catch-ups to ensure team members are making progress against individual goals. Provide support and help them to overcome any challenges.
- Collaborating with Marketing, Training, Engineering, Sales and Business Ops Teams on ad-hoc projects.
- Helping to strategise and improve account management teams' processes and operations as the business continues to grow at a rapid pace in collaboration with other Media Directors.
- Acting first point of coverage as needed: Regionally when expanding, Executionally for other departments/functions (Operations, Recruiting, Training, Finance, Sales)
- Communicate the company vision and philosophy effectively externally and internally, including participation in sales pitches
- Systematically prioritise between client and internal needs, sometimes balancing competing priorities from different internal stakeholders
Skill set overview:
- 5+ years experience in online advertising, whether at a publisher, agency, trading desk, technology company, or other.
- Good experience managing a team of at least 3 people
- Technical expertise with the in-scope technology solutions
- Demonstrated ability to lead in-person client meetings or client summits
- Demonstrated ability to effectively operate independently and in a team environment
- Skilled, process-based thinker that can help problem solve for technical escalations
- Expert written and verbal communication
- Experience in account management, including opportunity identification
- Commitment to career mentorship, both at and beyond MightyHive
- Ability to lead and work with many different personality types
- Advanced knowledge of Google Ads (search, social and display) and paid social and ability to effectively teach these skills
- Knowledge of Display & Video 360, Search Ads 360, Campaign Manager, Amazon
- Advertising and Google Analytics is highly desirable.
Apply for Senior Digital Manager - Global Digital Media Consultancy
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly