Junior Product Owner
- Junior Product Owner
- Investment management
- £50-75k + 15% bonus
A globally recognised investment management firm seeks a Junior Product Owner to manage and improve capabilities as they relate to product and services across their global portfolio.
Working with website owners internationally you will be synthesising data and proactively consulting with business partners to provide business insight to enable strategic business decisions. Responsibilities will include:
- Solutions delivery
- Defining and writing stories and acceptance criteria
- Designing user experience/interface
- Managing Agile requirements and practices
- Analytics and data understanding
- Looking into existing current standard operating procedures and how they work
- Analysing user journey feedback and cost benefit analysis
A lot of the products you will be working on are quite complex with regards to regulatory challenges, so the successful candidate will ideally come from a B2B financial/professional services or fund/asset management background. Knowledge of working in the Adobe Suite would be a benefit.