Performance Marketing Manager
Performance Marketing Manager - Brand Side - London
£40,000 - £45,000 + amazing benefits
Performance Marketing Manager - The Brand
My client is a fast growing online subscription business based in West London. This business is not only delivering a great cause but is doing so in style, their award winning service is taking them to dizzy heights and the plan is to keep expanding internationally.
Performance Marketing Manager - The Role
The Performance Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing paid search campaigns across the UK and EMEA markets, as well as driving the customer referral programme for this brand. The Performance Marketing Manager will work with an agency to deliver campaigns but must be an expert in PPC/Paid Search in order to drive the best results. The Performance Marketing Manager will sit on a team of 4 and report into the Head of Performance Marketing.
* Work with the performance marketing team to set up and run A/B tests to drive performance
* Drive new customer acquisition effectively through the Paid Search channel
* Optimise landing pages, creative and copy through continual test and learn
* Analyse and report on the success of campaigns
* Use a test and learn mentality to trial additional performance marketing campaigns
* Manage the customer referral programme
Required Skill / Experience
* 3+ years experience in running paid search campaigns
* Experience of driving impact through analysing and understanding performance
* Strong knowledge of Google Adwords and Google analytics
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly-evolving performance marketing environment
* Fluency in other European languages a bonus
To apply for this opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; https://www.linkedin.com/in/eddavidsonmajorplayers)