Project Director / Account Director - Sports Sponsorship
Love events? Get a real buzz out of seeing large sponsorship activations come together? Our client is an award-winning brand experience agency, working with some of the biggest brands, delivering big scale sports sponsorship activations & they’re currently looking for a Project Director to join their team - getting stuck in across activation delivery and partnerships in the world of sports sponsorship.
As Project Director you’ll be expected to lead and support the team, offering best practices to deliver outstanding sponsorship programmes whilst also nurturing key stakeholder relationships. This role is split between hands on sponsorship delivery and managing and nurturing partnerships, building relationships with key stakeholder relationships.
What can you expect to be doing?
• Overseeing the direction & delivery of sponsorship activation program, working closely with the client partner
• You’ll also be busy providing input into the partnership structure and strategy and assist with evaluating and identifying new opportunities
• You’ll work with third party suppliers and partner relationships to support the delivery of activations
• Work closely with internal teams across strategy, creative and production and the client to oversee briefs & manage output from start to finish
• Develop and oversee project specific toolkits, processes and systems that support with event planning, reporting and post event evaluation
A bit about you?
• Ideally, you’ll have some experience planning, co-ordinating and executing global sponsorship activations on a large scale
• Demonstrated client services skills and the ability to manage senior clients and multiple stakeholders in the activation delivery process
• Experienced in the live event environment with a strong understanding of the sports sponsorship landscape – ideally having worked on multi-touring events with multiple touch points, with a broad range of deliverables
• Experience in team management, driving innovation and mentoring a team to ensure progression and growth
• Ability to develop and manage appropriate tools and processes to ensure successful programme delivery internationally