Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to join their team and help make the agency more famous!
This is an exciting opportunity to join our client as they embark on the next exciting stage of growth!
They have won a Cannes Lions plus Digital Agency of the Year and they are just getting started…
They have a strong platform for growth and have made great strides forward – now want to take things to the next level. They are looking to work with the best in the business to help grow the agency.
The ideal candidate will have 3 years of experience working in an agency and understand the industry of marketing and communications.
The role will include:
- Developing and implementing a marketing programme for the brand
- Managing the social media channels (Insta, FB, Twitter, Linkedin) – posting on a regular basis
- Creating case studies of their work (written and video format) on a rolling basis
- Looking after the website and updating it with content on a regular basis
- Writing and submitting award entries
- Putting on events with partners
- Developing a content calendar for the agency covering blog posts, social content and thought leadership pieces
- Managing an outbound email / newsletter programme to drive ongoing engagement
- Placing the CEO at appropriate speaking opportunities within the industry
- Providing regular updates on analytics including insight on social and web-based performance
- Assisting with new business programmes including supporting on research, presentations, and agency
- Creating and managing internal events to help build and amplify the culture of working at the agency – including team events, company presentations, and charitable initiatives
You will be:
- Detail orientated and delivery focused
- A great copywriter – helping to tell interesting stories about our client’s world
- Passionate about social media, brands and the world of communication
- Up to date with the latest news and trends that are going on in the industry
- Able to work to tight deadlines and ensure our clients brand is front and centre in the relevant conversations where they should be present
- 2-3 years’ experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
- Proven agency experience
- Can-do attitude with the passion to go the extra mile to get things done
For a complete spec, please submit your application.
We regret only successful candidates will be contacted.