Marketing Executive - Brand - Liverpool Street
£23,000 - £25,000 + Amazing benefits
I'm on the hunt for an amazing marketing assistant, who is keen to gain experience in an awesome company. I'm working with an awesome company, who operate co-working spaces (it's not the one you're thinking of!)
You'll get to enjoy a great working environment, lots of growth and development, and some cool benefits too (free PT anyone?)
Key Focuses & Responsibilities:
- Maintaining website content via WordPress
- Content creator research, outreach and relationship management
- Writing copy for marketing collateral, including brochures, web and email
- Analysing and reporting on marketing activity
- Supporting event programming
- Excellent written English and first-class communication skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Basic project management skills
- Efficient in Wordpress
- Experience managing multifaceted projects with project management skills - experience within an international environment is a plus.
- Able to work with key stakeholders across the business, from peers to the CEO
This is a great chance for a junior marketing executive to grow and develop in a great company that really values staff and culture.
If this sounds like your dream job, drop me an email or apply now! Alternatively, give me a call and we can chat.
We have a variety of Marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Ellie Woodhams" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact Ellie Woodhams| DD: + 44| 207 845 7714 - Ellie.Woodhams@majorplayers.co.uk, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.